Saturday, March 23, 2013

Oh My God

I have totally abandoned my blog and am still yo yoing with my weight got down to 84.2 a few weeks ago then ....boing back up to 88 kgs. So here we go again
Weighed in this morning at 85.2 kgs so onward and downward....


Shannon and i did round the bays with lisa barbs and ollie.  8.4ks in 1hour 34 mins. I would never do it again because  the people  pushed and barged and even nearly tripped me up lol....I found the walk easy and will do another walk with less people but i would do it by myself as i found it hard waiting around for someone else. But am glad i experienced it with my daughter proud of ya shan .

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Well done on the walk.. I would have gone nuts with so many people pushing and shoving. Kudos to you for not retaliating... cos I would have!